DO YOU HAVE A SENSE FOR STYLE & A KEEN EYE FOR DETAIL?
If you are a dynamic individual with a flair and passion for interiors, Trilogy would love to hear from you.
We are always looking for self-motivated and driven candidates who have exceptional interpersonal and sales skills.
The Trilogy Team prides themselves on building outstanding customer service relationships and strong partnerships within the workplace.
Excellent professional presentation is paramount along with an enthusiastic and positive attitude. A willingness to work efficiently in a team environment along with the ability to use your own initiative is crucial.
If you feel you would be an asset to Trilogy and would like the opportunity to join a very committed and high performing team, please contact us today. You are welcome to submit the form below with your details and relevant experience or alternatively upload your current Curriculum Vitae. Alternatively, please submit your CV along with a covering letter detailing relevant experience Attention to Tyler Formica firstname.lastname@example.org.
CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
We are looking for a full time Sales Executive to join our dynamic and high performing team. Previous experience in Sales, Interior Design, Decorating and/or Styling is preferred.
Reporting to the Management Team, the duties & responsibilities of the successful candidate will include
- Responsible for selling high end furniture and homewares in both the Indoor and Outdoor showrooms. This sales role will require excellent product knowledge of homewares and furniture across all collections. This product knowledge is ever changing and a willingness to continually learn about new arrivals will be required.
- Compiling Proposals and Quotations for presentation to clients. This includes providing quotations for custom made soft furnishings.
- Scheduling/quoting for furniture deliveries and liaising with clients.
- Developing strong relationships with existing and new clientele.
- General administration duties including phone and reception duties. Basic computer experience is required.
- General errands (e.g. banking, stationary orders).
- Maintaining showroom appearance and showroom displays including visual merchandising responsibilities.
- Preparing new stock on arrival for the showroom.
- Assisting with gift wrapping of homewares.
In addition to the above the candidate should demonstrate
- A passion for retail and merchandise with a keen eye for detail.
- An ability to work with diverse clientele and deliver exceptional customer service.
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude with a willingness to gain an understanding of Trilogy’s extensive product range.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- An ability to multitask.
- An ability to operate independently along with being committed to working efficiently within a team environment.
- An outstanding ability to implement effective visual merchandise displays in line with brand strategy.
- Excellent professional presentation.
To be considered for this role, please submit your CV along with a covering letter detailing relevant experience to email@example.com, Attention Tyler Formica. Alternatively submit your submission via this website link.